TCL Stylus 5g Vs. Moto Stylus 5g
The TCL Stylus 5G is TCL’s 1st smartphone with a stylus, and it is an affordable smartphone and more equivalent to the Motorola Moto G Stylus 2022. Let me tell you that TCL is best known for its TVs. In addition to making its smartphones and tablets, this brand TCL also creates phones and tablets under the Alcatel brand name which are sold in Europe and the US.
Let us now state some pointer which states the difference between TCL Stylus 5g and Moto Stylus 5g smartphones.
- The Moto G Stylus 2022 and the TCL Stylus 5G, both feature flat-screen displays with a centered punch spot and are both wrapped in plastic, albeit with a separate back design. The unique selling significance of both smartphones is a built-in stylus that resides in a space at the bottom.
- The TCL Stylus and Moto G Stylus have some features in common, such as a 6.8-inch LCD with an FHD plus resolution and a centered hole for the front camera. Nonetheless, Moto has the display benefit of a 90Hz refresh rate corresponded to the TCL smartphone’s 60Hz.
- Talking about the colors, the Moto G Stylus is available in the shades of Twilight Blue and Metallic Rose while the TCL Stylus 5G is only obtainable in Lunar Black.
- Moving forward, another striking contrast is the chipsets even though they are both driven by the cool brand, MediaTek. Under the panel of the TCL Stylus, 5G is the Dimensity 700, and on the other hand, the Moto G Stylus has a MediaTek Helio G88 chipset. Both of the processors are 8-core chips and provide fast and balanced performance. The Dimensity 700 5G is a powerful chip thanks to its CPU operating the powerful Cortex-A76 cores. In my opinion, both Stylus smartphones are going to provide a nice performance as well as effective gaming.
- Next, there is 4GB RAM and 128GB storage in the TCL Stylus while the Moto G Stylus features 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- Now, coming to the camera setup, both of the smartphones offer a 50-MP primary lens and 2MP depth sensor. Nevertheless, while the Moto G Stylus has an 8-MP ultrawide camera that can shoot in macro, the TCL has a 5-MP ultrawide camera and a 2MP reliable camera for macro visions. Motorola has also provided its device with a 16-MP front-facing lens whereas the TCL Stylus has a 13-MP selfie camera.
Both smartphones are looking promising to me! I have provided enough info on it! And, now it is your turn to name the device which you are willing to try!